Welcome to the Kwanko blog!
We are excited to make this spotlight of our activities into the vibrant and dynamic Spanish market.
Spain’s digital advertising landscape is experiencing significant growth, with spending reaching 4.27 billion euros in 2022 and a projected increase to 4.72 billion euros in 2023, according to Statista. This upward trajectory is indicative of the market’s dynamism. The forecast for 2026 anticipates continued growth, reaching a projected 5.21 billion euros.
Kwanko, with its inception in 2007, was one of the first international affiliate networks to open an office in Spain, marking a significant chapter in its international expansion. Since its establishment, Kwanko has navigated the dynamic landscape of the Spanish affiliate marketing market, evolving and adapting to the ever-changing needs of the market and building strong partnerships with local partners.
Located at the heart of Madrid, our Spanish team is working tirelessly to provide advertisers and publishers with an exceptional level of service, fostering collaborations with a network of renowned partners.
¡Aquí hablamos español!
A Team Dedicated to Your Success
At Kwanko, we believe that a successful journey in the digital marketing realm requires a dedicated and passionate team. We are proud to introduce our team based in Madrid, ready to assist you at every step of your journey in the affiliate marketing path:
- André Garcia – Business Area Manager Spain: André is your primary contact for exploring new opportunities and expanding your presence in the Spanish market. His passion for digital marketing and expertise will help you make the most of our solutions.
- Alba Serrano – Account Manager: Alba is here to ensure that every affiliate program is a success. She will guide you in optimizing your program, find new publishers to partner with and ensure you achieve your results.
- Luis Rubiao – International Hub Director: Luis heads our International hub, ensuring that everything runs smoothly to guarantee our clients’ success.
- Amelie Lanneau – International Human Resources Manager: Our HR team, led by Amelie, ensures that our talents are happy, motivated, and ready to provide you with the best service.
Your Performance Marketing Partner in Spain
In addition to a fully Spanish-speaking team, our affiliate platform and all its features are available in Spanish.
“In our quest for connection, we’ve ensured every entry point speaks the language of our clients. By embracing Spanish, we bridge not just linguistic gaps but cultivate a proximity that echoes the essence of Kwanko. It’s in our DNA to approach business locally” says André Garcia who is taking the lead of the Spanish team.
Kwanko offers a complete tool suite to manage the affiliate program(s). Our goal is to cover all the online acquisition marketing targets of our clients: sales, leads, downloads, traffic, and influencer marketing.
- Comprehensive dashboards to have an overview of the performance of the ad campaigns.
- Detailed statistics to monitor the individual performance of the publishers and optimise the marketing mix strategy.
- Exclusive tools to drive performance.
This year, we developed our Marketplace tool to simplify the setting up of specific deals between our advertisers and publishers, particularly during peak periods. Content creators can propose and promote their offers by entering the elements needed to set them up and the price, in just a few clicks. Advertisers, for their part, can consult these offers and accept them with the greatest of ease.
We also have our own Creative Studio to design and adapt the marketing materials to the Spanish uses.
For more information about Kwanko offers, visit our website in spanish: https://www.kwanko.com/es
For start-up, small businesses and entrepreneurs, we have created a self-service version of our platform, SKALE With Kwanko. All you need to know about SKALE with Kwanko: https://skale.kwanko.com/es
A prestigious Network of international Brands
We have the privilege of collaborating with over fifty international brands, offering high-level campaigns across Spain and Latin America. Among our clients are well-known names such as Sarenza, Showroomprivé, Temu, ALL – Accor Live Limitless, Audible by Amazon, Bimago, Farfetch, and many others affiliate programs in spanish language. Our experience in managing campaigns for these brands testifies to our ability to deliver exceptional results, worldwide.
Strategically Located Offices in the Heart of Madrid
Our offices in the center of Madrid are more than just a workspace. They are a hub of innovation, collaboration, and creativity. We are located in a vibrant city that serves as the epicenter of the Spanish-speaking world, allowing us to be at the heart of the action and stay updated on the latest market trends. Come and join us for a meeting!
If you’re looking to expand your presence in this dynamic market, we are here to assist you.
Contact us today and let us show you how we can help you achieve your goals.