This document is intended to inform you about the way Kwanko SAS (hereinafter "Kwanko") collects and processes personal data in the context of your visits to the Kwanko website (www.kwanko.com).
When you use our website, an informational banner appears on your first visit asking for your consent and indicating that you have the option to accept or decline cookies. This banner uses OneTrust software technology.
If you have given your consent, KWANKO collects data, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our Website.
Some cookies are used to collect this data, which may include your (i) IP address; (ii) unique identification cookie, information cookie and information about the contents of your device to access certain features; (iii) unique device identification number and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language; (v) operating system and settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited sites; (viii) information about your actions on our website such as clicking behaviour, purchases and preferences; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
Please be aware that third parties may also collect data from our website through cookies, third party modules and widgets.
These third parties collect data directly from your browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
- improve your "user experience" and enable us to detect technical problems and administer our website;
- understand your behaviour and preferences, such as data on how you search for and find our services;
- to understand how best to organise and present our offerings on our website.
Three categories of cookies are generally used on our website:
- - Functional cookies: These cookies are required for basic website functionality and are therefore always active. This includes cookies that allow you to be recognised when you visit our website within the same session or, if you wish, from one session to another,
- - Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our website and remember the preferences you have selected,
- - Social Network cookies: Social network cookies allow you to connect to your social networks and share content from our website on social networks.
CONTACT AND REGISTRATION FORM
When you use a contact or registration form, we use your personal data with your consent and only to process your request.
As registration for our services is subject to the acceptance of specific terms and conditions, your personal data is then only processed for the purpose of providing each service concerned.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We inform you that you have the right, at any time, to request:
- access to your data;
- an electronic copy of your data;
- rectification of your data if it is incomplete or inaccurate;
- erasure or restriction of your data.
Where you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us using the following email address: email@example.com or by post at KWANKO SAS, 60 boulevard du Maréchal Joffre 92340 Bourg-la-Reine, France.
If you have a Kwanko account, you can change your preferences regarding our communications.
You may also opt out of receiving e-mail communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our messages.
SECURITY MEASURES FOR YOUR PERSONAL
We use different technical and organisational security measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
The personal data we collect on our website is hosted within the European Union by Claranet (https://www.claranet.fr/) which has obtained the internationally recognised ISO 27001 security certifications.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
KWANKO shares your personal data with :
- entities of the Kwanko Group for the purposes and under the conditions described in this document,
- third parties insofar as this is necessary to : (i) comply with a judicial or administrative request or the application of a law; (ii) prevent unlawful uses of our website; (iii) defend us against third party claims; and (iv) provide our assistance in preventing fraud.
Google Analytics is used on our Kwanko website to analyse your browsing experience.
If you do not want your browsing to be tracked by Google Analytics, you can disable it here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Your personal data will be retained for as long as necessary for each of the purposes defined above and to the limits defined by law.
While complying with applicable privacy legislation, we will delete your data without any action on your part if the retention of your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if the retention of your data is no longer required by law (statutes and/or other regulations).
We may also restrict processing instead of deleting your data where we are under a legal obligation to retain your personal data.
If we update it, we will post information about the changes on our website or by email.
If we change the way we process your personal data, we will notify you in advance or, where appropriate, ask for your prior consent.
This document was last updated in November 2021
If you have any questions about this data management policy, you can contact us online or send us a letter to the following address KWANKO SAS, 60 boulevard du Maréchal Joffre 92340 Bourg-la-Reine.
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at firstname.lastname@example.org.