Our Social Policy on Human Rights
We believe that growth and sustainability depend on the talented men and women who make up the Kwanko Group. We believe that our human capital is the key to our success, which is why respecting human rights is a fundamental part of our responsible business strategy. This is also the reason why we have harmonised our benefits policy in all the countries where we operate.
- Health & safety: Compliance with the law and constant efforts to improve working conditions.
- Working hours: Working hours, breaks, and holiday entitlements are in accordance with the applicable laws in each country where we operate.
- Work-life balance: A key issue! We have put in place a series of measures to help our employees balance their life time, in particular via our agreement on teleworking, individual interviews, fixed price interviews on their workload, via our “Charter of the right to disconnect”.
- Wages and benefits: We ensure that the remuneration policy is fair and we respect the principle of equal pay for work of equal value, regardless of gender or race, and fair and satisfactory working conditions.
- Remote work: Kwanko has institutionalised telework through a “Remote work 2022 Agreement” for all employees.
- Social dialogue: An environment based on open and reciprocal communication between employees and managers, where employees have a voice and managers listen to them and show empathy, is essential in Kwanko’s culture. We respect the right of our employees to form or join a union, to seek representation and to bargain collectively.
- Career management & training: Continuous training is considered necessary and desirable for all our employees to allow a high level of performance and quality work. Concrete actions are put in place: training plan, Kwanko University (e-learning solution dedicated to Kwanko employees)
- Diversity, inclusion, discrimination & harassment: Inclusion and diversity are essential and integral to our approach; we also ensure a working environment free of discrimination. Diversity of profiles and skills is seen as an asset that contributes to our growth and development.
- Recruitment: Our recruitment process is transparent, parity-based and inclusive: Kwanko is committed to offering equal employment opportunities to everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, race, social status and disability.
- Social benefits: Advantageous mutual insurance, public transport or veligo reimbursed at 50%, restaurant tickets with the swile card, participation in the sports subscriptions, teleworking allowance
- Employee well-being: Flexible office enviroment, sports classes, fresh fruit basket, coffee and hot drinks, Kwanko TV to maintain the link between the different subsidiaries of the group, flu shots, table football, video games etc.
- Our gender equality index for 2022 is 92/100