Kwanko's Paperless Policy
For several years Kwanko has been implementing a strategy to reduce paper use and move towards a zero paper policy:
- Document dematerialisation – setting up storage space on our DFS sharing servers and with the Drive on Gmail
- Dematerialisation of invoices – the majority of invoices are sent by email or directly via our platform
- Dematerialisation of payslips – ISO 27001 standard
- Dematerialisation of meal vouchers – a dematerialised meal voucher card
- Digital signature
- Implementation of the WOOK project in 2017, including the Flexoffice: shared offices between all employees, resulting in less printing and paper.
- A very large reduction in paper consumption: approximately 20%/year between 2017 and 2020. A very large reduction in paper consumption: approximately 20%/year between 2017 and 2020.
Recycling at Kwanko
- Creation of a Kwanko Zero Waste Project team on the initiative of our employees
- “Raising employees’ awareness of resource consumption and waste management. In addition to training, we have set up recycling actions (paper recycling, second life of IT equipment, etc.) “
- Communication on initiatives to limit the ecological impact of the company and its employees: Good plans related to ecology, transport optimisation, initiatives to be implemented within the company and sharing of ideas between employees.
- Recycling of ink cartridges and IT equipment
- Selective sorting at our sites and reduction of plastic use
Reduction of energy consumption
- Reduction of energy consumption of lighting systems through the use of LED bulbs and the introduction of smart objects (printers that go to sleep)
- Reduction of carbon emissions in the area of transport, including partial teleworking of employees and diversification of means of transport to work.