Kwanko looks forward to seeing you between 27 February and 2 March at the Mobile World Congress 2017 (MWC) in Barcelona, one of the three big international mobile and Android technology trade fairs.
100,000 professionals from all corners of the world, 2,400 exhibitors, more than 3,500 journalists… The Mobile World Congress takes place from 27 February to 2 March in the Catalan capital. Has made a name for itself as one of the biggest hi-tech trade fairs in the world.
Building New Partnerships at the Mobile World Congress
For the second consecutive year, Kwanko will attend the event with a team of a dozen colleagues from France and Spain. We’ll have a stand in the brands colours (stand 8.1 K64 in hall 8.1 – App Planet).
By participating in this unmissable event, the group will be sharing all its mobile solutions to solve issues as diverse as monetising mobile site traffic, maximising app downloads and boosting brand visibility with innovative formats
For Kwanko, the trade fair is also a fantastic opportunity to improve its brand awareness as a key player in mobile advertising and build new partnerships with both advertisers and editors.
Highly Anticipated Android New Releases
Smartphones, smartwatches, accessories but also the cloud, virtual reality, 5G, hardware… The Mobile World Congress is the ideal place to find out about the latest innovations in the mobile sector and the Internet of Things.
Over four days, manufacturers will be using the fair to unveil their new smartphones. Among them will be the G6 from Korean brand LG which will have to share the spotlight with the Huawei P10. Also eagerly awaited are the Sony Xperia XA, the Blackberry Mercury, the Moto G5 and G5 Plus from Lenovo and the different models from Wiko, a French brand which is currently enjoying great success in France.
The MWC, which extends over more than 200,000 m2, has two different sections: the show floor (an area dedicated to testing the latest phones and new products) and conferences and keynotes. Among the one hundred or so conferences planned, Kwanko has selected six which are worth a particular look:
- Artificial Intelligence: Chatbots and Virtual Assistants
- The Future of Messaging: Engagement, eCommerce and Bots
- Best Practices For Procurement In The Mobile Ecosystem
- Building Positive Engagements with the Connected Consumer
- 5G Beyond the Hype: Value And Building Blocks
- Global Innovations in Media & Content: Publishing and Delivery
- The Mobile World Congress will take place between 27 February and 2 March from 9 am to 7 pm at Fira Gran Via: Av. Joan Carles I, 64 08908 LHospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona.
- Some events will take place at Fira Montjuïc (Avda. Reina Maria Cristina).
- Find Kwanko at stand 8.1 K64 in hall 1 – App Planet.
For more details, visit: www.mobileworldcongress.com